Tag Archives: deobfuscator

Script Deobfuscator Updated

Continuing from my last blog post, I updated the program to handle the latest obfuscated Javascript technique. I made the logic generic in order to handle future versions and variants so the results may come out a bit weird (e.g. … Continue reading

Posted in Malscript, Tools | Tagged , , , | Comments Off on Script Deobfuscator Updated

Javascript Deobfuscation Tools Redux

Back in 2011, I took a look at several tools used to deobfuscate Javascript. This time around I will use several popular automated and semi-automated/manual tools to see how they would fare against today’s obfuscated scripts with the least amount … Continue reading

Posted in Malscript, Tools | Tagged , , , , , , | Comments Off on Javascript Deobfuscation Tools Redux

Revelo v0.3 Released

In this release, I’ve made a couple of bug fixes. I’m also using a traditional installer which should help the folks who are having trouble registering the OCXs. I tested this out on Windows XP 32-bit and Windows 7 32-bit … Continue reading

Posted in Tools | Tagged , | 1 Comment

Revelo – Javascript Deobfuscator

I mentioned a new tool I’ve been developing to help with Javascript deobfuscation months ago. I’ve been working on it off and on but it’s taking me awhile. There’s still more to do but I think it’s ready for a … Continue reading

Posted in Malscript, Tools | Tagged , , , | 10 Comments